为了纪念先人，认识家族渊源，也让后辈有机会承受宝贵的文化资产，许多家族会将续谱工作列为首要任务，因为族谱是一个家族的历史，它忠实的记载全体族亲，不分贫富贵贱，而且是持续性的纪录，当中如有遗漏或间断，会使族谱造成缺陷。 上世纪中期（公元一九四七年），鸿榜先贤曾动用不少人力物力，完成修谱工作，将鸿榜族亲全部资料编成四册，这是至今为止本家族最为珍贵，最重要的史料。 为了不让家族历史断层，本会有责任挑起重任，开始在本地进行续谱工作，我们预算在31-12-2014 之前收齐族亲资料。并希望于明年出版新族谱，这项任务最大的挑战是要得到全体族亲的认同和支持，因此我们恳切希望全体族亲充分合作，以实际行动加以配合，不吝提供资料，使续谱工作顺利进行，早日完成。谢谢！ 续谱委员会启 公元二零一四年四月十九日
顾问：金龙，亚华JP, 清端PJK, 玉慈，万芳，瑞良，拿督俊杰 主席：其海 副主席：秋海 秘书：再万 财政：国旺 委员：金波，加仁，鸿儒，德圣，胜蓉，俊強，三机构理事
Welcome to Persatuan Eng Choon Hong Pong Tan Malaysia (collectively referred to herein as “HONG PONG TAN”, “we,” “us,” or “our”) website.
By accessing this website, you shall agree to these terms and conditions (as amended by HONG PONG TAN from time to time).
1. All copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights used as part of this website are vested in HONG PONG TAN. You acquire no rights in the website other than the limited right to use the website in accordance with these terms. You are permitted to print out or download information and content from this website for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any medium, any part of this website or its content. You may not make any part of the website available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the Internet or otherwise unless you have been authorised to do so in writing by HONG PONG TAN.
2. HONG PONG TAN reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
3. HONG PONG TAN does not warrant in any way, whether expressly or impliedly, the accuracy, reliability and completeness of the information and contents of this website. In no event, will HONG PONG TAN or any of its subsidiary or associated companies or related corporations or their directors and employees accept any liability with regard to your use of this website and/or to the information contained in the website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website.
4. This website and its contents do not in any way constitute any offer or invitation in respect of the shares in and securities of HONG PONG TAN or any other organisation.
5. HONG PONG TAN may collect information knowingly provided by you, such as your name, email address and your telephone number(s). HONG PONG TAN may use the information collected to send you the information which you have requested and other information and notifications which you may find useful. Your visit to this website is not tracked by HONG PONG TAN. Any information which you provide will be kept confidential, except that disclosure will be made where required by applicable law or any governmental/regulatory authority or any valid legal process.
6. We shall make our best to ensure that the privacy of users is properly protected. However, given the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that there is “perfect security”.
8. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to make changes in this policy without prior notice.
9. These terms and conditions and the content of this website are governed by Malaysian law, and Malaysian courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
Persatuan Eng Choon Hong Pong Tan Malaysia (collectively referred to herein as “HONG PONG TAN”, “we,” “us,” or “our”)
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on HONG PONG TAN’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on HONG PONG TAN’s web site;
iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
v. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by HONG PONG TAN at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
a. The materials on HONG PONG TAN’s web site are provided “as is”. HONG PONG TAN makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, HONG PONG TAN does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall HONG PONG TAN or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on HONG PONG TAN’s Internet site, even if HONG PONG TAN or a HONG PONG TAN authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on HONG PONG TAN’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. HONG PONG TAN does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. HONG PONG TAN may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. HONG PONG TAN does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
HONG PONG TAN has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by HONG PONG TAN of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to HONG PONG TAN’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Malaysia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
20151213 Jenjarom 5KM Fun Run
[Not a valid template]
A1) 主页 Home page
A2) Images Slider
B1) 关于我们 About Us
B2) 历史沿革 History
B3) 组织结构 Organization Chart
B4) 历届会长 Presidents
B5) 理事名表 Committee Members
B6) 妇女组理事会 Women’s Committee Members
B6) 青年团理事会 Youth’s Committee Members
C1) 活动 News/Events
C2) 未来的活动 Latest Activities
C3) 过去的活动 Past Activities
C4) 大事记 Milestone
D1) 会员团体 Members Zone
D2) 入会申请 Membership Application
D3) 会员最新消息 News for Members
D4) 续谱委员会 Genealogy Committee
D5) 续谱登记咨询 Enquiry for Genealogy
E1) 影像库 Gallery
E2) 图片库 Photos
F1) 新闻室 Press Room
F2) 新闻发布 Newscutting
F3) 会员大会 AGM
F4) 公会最新消息 Announcement
G1) 联络我们 Contact Us
G2) 联络方式 Contact Details (Address & Tel)
G4) 意见箱 Enquiry form