Welcome to Persatuan Eng Choon Hong Pong Tan Malaysia (collectively referred to herein as “HONG PONG TAN”, “we,” “us,” or “our”) website.
By accessing this website, you shall agree to these terms and conditions (as amended by HONG PONG TAN from time to time).
1. All copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights used as part of this website are vested in HONG PONG TAN. You acquire no rights in the website other than the limited right to use the website in accordance with these terms. You are permitted to print out or download information and content from this website for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any medium, any part of this website or its content. You may not make any part of the website available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the Internet or otherwise unless you have been authorised to do so in writing by HONG PONG TAN.
2. HONG PONG TAN reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
3. HONG PONG TAN does not warrant in any way, whether expressly or impliedly, the accuracy, reliability and completeness of the information and contents of this website. In no event, will HONG PONG TAN or any of its subsidiary or associated companies or related corporations or their directors and employees accept any liability with regard to your use of this website and/or to the information contained in the website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website.
4. This website and its contents do not in any way constitute any offer or invitation in respect of the shares in and securities of HONG PONG TAN or any other organisation.
5. HONG PONG TAN may collect information knowingly provided by you, such as your name, email address and your telephone number(s). HONG PONG TAN may use the information collected to send you the information which you have requested and other information and notifications which you may find useful. Your visit to this website is not tracked by HONG PONG TAN. Any information which you provide will be kept confidential, except that disclosure will be made where required by applicable law or any governmental/regulatory authority or any valid legal process.
6. We shall make our best to ensure that the privacy of users is properly protected. However, given the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that there is “perfect security”.
8. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to make changes in this policy without prior notice.
9. These terms and conditions and the content of this website are governed by Malaysian law, and Malaysian courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.